Eligibility & Application Requirements
Eligibility for Leadership Seminars
Program Date: July 22 - August 2, 2023
The Summer 2023 application will be available on October 17, 2022
We welcome students who meet the following criteria to apply to Leadership Seminars:
You must be a current high school junior who will be entering your senior year fall of 2023 and planning to attend college immediately after high school.
Admitted students are generally in the top 10% of their class, having pursued the most rigorous curriculum offered in their high schools.The mid-range SAT score for math & reading is 1300-1500 or 31 and above for the ACT. Please note, standardized test scores are not required, but are preferred in order to enhance a student's application.
Demonstrated leadership abilities in school, church, community, and/or social organizations.
- At least 16 years-old by or on August 1, 2023. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Interested students must submit an online application, a high school transcript, a counselor report, and a letter of recommendation from a high school teacher.
Please have the following items prepared before you begin your application process:
- High school counselor name and email address
- Supplemental documentation is required to complete your application. Our office will send an auto-email to your counselor requesting a transcript, counselor report, and school profile. It is applicant's responsibility to follow up with your counselor to confirm their receipt of the auto-emails.
- High school recommending teacher’s name and email address
- Our office will also send an auto-email to your recommending teacher requesting their recommendation. Please speak with your recommending teacher and obtain their approval before you add your teacher's contact information to your application. Please read the application instructions very carefully and follow up with your teacher to confirm their receipt of the auto-emails.
- If you plan to submit standardized test scores, you may scan a copy of your electronic score report and upload it in the online application when instructed to do so; Scores will be accepted up until February 28, 2023. Standardized test scores (SAT, ACT, or PSAT) are encouraged to enhance a student's application, but they are not required.
- A TOEFL score or a submitted DuoLingo Online English Test is required for International applicants who do not attend an English-speaking high school.
- Major credit card for payment of $60 application fee.
- If you wish to pay by check, please make the check out to "University of Notre Dame Office of Pre-College Programs" and mail to University of Notre Dame Office of Pre-College Programs, 403 McKenna Hall, Notre Dame, Indiana, 46556
- Applications and all supporting documents must be submitted by January 23, 2023. Files will be reviewed once all application materials are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Pre-College Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574) 631-0990.