Pre-College Summer Employment
Are you a current University of Notre Dame or Saint Mary's undergraduate student looking for enriching and rewarding summer employment? We have opportunities available on campus, virtually, and abroad in South Africa, Italy, London, or Ireland.
As an important member of the Office of Pre-College Programs team, Resident Counselors and Course Facilitators play a critical role in cultivating community with and for domestic and international high school students - prospective Notre Dame students!
Resident Counselors (RCs) work with students on campus in either our Summer Scholars or Leadership Seminars program. Course Facilitators (CFs) work with students in our Summer Scholars Online program in a virtual setting. Both are passionate about sharing the spirit of Notre Dame with others. They work closely with students outside of class periods, providing leadership with attention to the educational experience and residential life at ND. RCs and CFs facilitate on and off campus activities and events while ultimately sharing their passion for Notre Dame and its community.
Undergraduate students have the opportunity to work with us on campus for all of our summer programs, from June 5 - August 3, 2023 or choose to apply for the program based on your summer schedule. You'll receive competitive pay, plus your housing and meals are paid for while you work for us on campus!
Summer Program Dates
- Study Abroad Italy: June 3-17, 2023
- Summer Scholars Session I: June 10-24, 2023
- Study Abroad South Africa: June 14-30, 2023
- Summer Scholars Session II: July 1-15, 2023
- Study Abroad London: July 8-22, 2023
- Summer Scholars Online: July 17-28, 2023
- Study Abroad Ireland: July 22-August 5, 2023
- Leadership Seminars: July 23-August 2, 2023
Available Paid Positions
- 2023 Summer Scholars Resident Counselor Position Description
- 2023 Leadership Seminars Resident Counselor Position Description
- 2023 Summer Scholars Online Course Facilitator Position Description
- 2023 Study Abroad Resident Counselor Description
- Digital Media Content Specialist Position Description
Dates & Deadlines
Applications close: February 28, 2023
Early submissions are strongly encouraged as we hire on a rolling basis.