Leadership Seminars Admitted Students Checklist
Congratulations on being accepted to the University of Notre Dame Pre-College Leadership Seminars 2021 Program!
Please check your email regularly as we will be sending updates and important information to you by email. To check on the status of your required materials listed below, please visit your Applicant Status Page. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Tuesday, March 30th, the University made the decision to cancel the Leadership Seminars program on campus. While we understand this will likely be disappointing news for you and your families, the health and safety of our students must be our primary concern.
Please check your email for an update on the 2021 Leadership Seminars Program which contains additional information for admitted students concerning confirming your place in the 2021 Leadership Seminars Online program. For questions or concerns, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
LEADERSHIP SEMINARS ONLINE STUDENT CHECKLIST
To secure your spot in the program, complete the following items listed below. Each item contains specific instructions on how to complete the requirement. These items must be completed in their entirety by the deadlines provided.
- Complete your Confirmation Form - Deadline May 3, 2021
- Submit your Enrollment Fee - Deadline May 3, 2021
- Parent/Legal Guardian complete all steps in DocuSign email - Available May 20, 2021; Deadline June 1, 2021
- Activate NetID & Create Password - Available May 20, 2021; Deadline June 1, 2021
- Enroll in Okta - Available May 20, 2021; Deadline June 1, 2021
- Set up Email Forwarding - Available May 20, 2021; Deadline June 1, 2021
- Complete ND Roll Call - Available May 20, 2021; Deadline June 1, 2021
- Review Leadership Seminars FAQ’s
- Review items in Welcome Packet - Packet sent via mail to students at the end of June
- Review Online Programming Code of Conduct
- Review Virtual Orientation Information
- OPTIONAL: Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat to follow along with your journey at Notre Dame and for helpful information as you prepare for your stay on campus
Complete your confirmation form no later than April 21, 2021 To access the form, please log in to your Applicant Status Page.
- Once logged in, admitted students will find the Confirmation Form link at the bottom of the page. Leadership Seminars is now an online program.
- Please Note: Students must complete and submit the Confirmation Form first in order to pay the enrollment fee.
Submit the $150 enrollment fee via credit card on your Applicant Status Page by April 21, 2021.
- Payments by check should be made payable to "University of Notre Dame" and mailed to “Office of Pre-College Programs, 021 Haggar Hall, Notre Dame, IN 46556.
- A parent or legal guardian needs to complete DocuSign, which will be sent out via email on May 20, 2021. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your parent or guardian has not received this email on this date.The following items will be requested to be submitted via DocuSign:
- University Waiver
4. Activate NetID & Create Password
- You will receive an email to the email address provided in your application from email@example.com with the subject "Activate your Notre Dame Account.” Follow on-screen directions until your NetID (alphanumeric) is activated. You will also gain access to your Notre Dame student email account, which is how you will receive important information from our office, your professor(s), and other campus departments once the program has begun. Please note: record your NetID and remember your password as you will lose access to see your NetID once you leave this screen.
8. Enroll in Okta
- Go to gmail.nd.edu. The first time you go to your Notre Dame email, you will be asked to register with the Okta login system. Follow on-screen instructions to register with Okta.
9. Set Up Email Forwarding
To ensure that all university communications are received, please complete the following steps:
- Login to your ND email account.
- Your login is your netID. Your password is the one you established when activating your NetID (step 7).
- On the top right corner click on the gear icon and select > Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP > Add a Forwarding Address. Include the email address you check regularly so that your ND email account will be linked to it.
- Click > Next > Proceed > OK
- A verification message will be sent to the chosen address. Click the verification link in the message.
- Go back to the settings page (Gear Icon > Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP) and refresh your browser.
- Select > Forward a copy of incoming mail to. Choose what you want to happen with the Gmail copy of your emails. We recommend keeping Gmail's copy in the Inbox.
- At the bottom of the page, click > Save Changes
10. Complete ND Roll Call
To officially register at Notre Dame, you must complete the Roll Call registration process. Please note: Roll Call will not be active until May 20, 2021.
- Visit https://rollcall.nd.edu/. Sign in using your NetID and password.
- Follow on screen directions to complete the process.
- If you experience any difficulties with your NetID or password, please contact the Office of Information Technologies (OIT) 574-631-8111 during regular business hours (8am-5pm, M-F). Have your NetID number available to expedite the process.
REVIEW LEADERSHIP SEMINARS FAQ’S
REVIEW WELCOME PACKET
- A welcome packet will be mailed out to you at the end of June which contains information from your professors and program details.
- Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive your packet by June 30, 2021.
LEADERSHIP SEMINARS: REQUIRED VIRTUAL ORIENTATION
- Virtual orientation will be held Sunday, July 18 from 3pm- 4pm (EDT). Students are required to attend this event and parents are welcome to join! An email is forthcoming regarding registering for your required virtual orientation. Continue to check your email on a regular basis.
LEADERSHIP SEMINARS: ONLINE PROGRAMMING CODE OF CONDUCT
Review the Online Programming Code of Conduct.