Eligibility & Application Requirements
We welcome high school students who meet the following criteria to apply:
- Current juniors (will be rising seniors at the time of the summer program)
- Strong academic standing with solid extracurricular activities
- At least 16 years of age by or on August 1, 2017.
- Valid passport (passport must be valid through December 18, 2017)
Qualified applicants must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and demonstrate a high level of maturity. In addition, students must express a sincere desire to be part of the Notre Dame Rome community while they are participating in the program.
Interested students must submit an online application, a high school transcript, SAT, ACT, or PSAT scores, a counselor report, and a letter of recommendation from a high school teacher.
Please have the following items prepared before you begin your application process:
- High school guidance counselor name and email address*
- High school recommending teacher’s name and email address*
- An electronic copy of your standardized test scores (you may scan a copy of your score report and upload it in the online application when instructed to do so) for scanning and uploading instructions click here.
- Major credit card for payment of $77.25 application fee (includes online processing fee)
*Supplemental documentation is required to complete your application. Our office will send an auto-email to your counselor requesting a transcript, counselor report, and school profile. Our office will also send an auto-email to your recommending teacher requesting their recommendation. Please speak with your recommending teacher and obtain their approval before you add your teacher's contact information to your application. Please read the application instructions very carefully and follow-up with your counselor and teacher to confirm their receipt of the auto-emails.
Applications and all supporting documents must be submitted by January 30, 2017.
Note: Applications will not be reviewed until all application materials are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Pre-College Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-631-0990.