- Cultural, economic, geographic, and ethnic diversity are goals of the selection process.
- You must be a current high school junior who will be entering your senior year fall of 2017 and planning to attend college immediately after high school.
- Accepted students are generally in the top 10% of their class, having pursued the most rigorous curriculum offered in their high schools.
- The mid-range SAT score for math & reading is 1300-1500 (1360-1530 concordance to new SAT).
- A TOEFL score is required for International applicants.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in school, church, community, and/or social organizations.
- You must be at least 16 years of age by or on August 1. 2017.
Interested students must submit an online application, a high school transcript, SAT, ACT, or PSAT scores, a counselor report, and a letter of recommendation from a high school teacher.
Please have the following items prepared before you begin your application process:
- Rank the three seminars offered in order of preference
- School Guidance Counselor name and email address*
- High school recommending teacher’s name and email address*
- An electronic copy of your standardized test scores (you may scan a copy of your score report and upload it in the online application when instructed to do so) click here for instructions on scanning and uploading score reports.
- Major credit card for payment of $50 application fee
*Supplemental documentation is required to complete your application. Our office will send an auto-email to your counselor requesting a transcript, counselor report, and school profile. Our office will also send an auto-email to your recommending teacher requesting their recommendation. Please speak to your recommending teacher for authorization before you begin your application. Please read the application instructions very carefully.
Applications and all supporting documents must be submitted by January 30, 2016.
Note: Applications will not be reviewed until all application materials are received.
Important Dates and Deadlines for Leadership Seminars:
October 1, 2016
Online application and forms available
January 23, 2017
Application fee waivers due
January 30, 2017
Online application and all application materials due
March 17, 2017
Decision letters mailed to students
April 10, 2017
Students must confirm attendance and pay non-refundable enrollment fee of $150
July 15, 2017
July 16, 2017
Student/parent orientation (mandatory for students; parents are warmly welcomed as well)
July 26, 2017
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Pre-College Programs at email@example.com or 574-631-0990.