Instructions for Scanning and Uploading Score Reports
Scanning and Saving a Document:
- Place document on scanner.
- Open Scanner Software.
- Go through scanning process (every scanner is different so you will need to follow the instructions for your scanner).
- When the document is open on the screen, the next step is to save it. Go to File (in the upper left-hand corner of your screen) and click. A menu will appear; select Save As. Another screen will appear.
- Look for the Save In field (top of the screen) and click on the arrow. A menu of locations will appear. Select a location and write it down so you know where to go when you are asked to upload it with the online application.
- At the bottom of the screen you will see a File Name field. Type in a name for the document and write it down so you remember the name when you select it to upload with your online application. When you type in a name and click the Save button, the screen will disappear. You may now proceed to the online application.
Online Application Upload:
- In the Standardized Test Score section of the online application, you will be asked to upload a copy of your standardized test scores. Click on the Browse button.
- Go to the Look in field,.
- Click on the arrow and search for the location of your document.
- Once found, click on it. You will be presented with a screen listing the documents stored in that location. Look for your document.
- Once you find your document, click on it. The name of the document will appear in the File In field. Click the Open button. You will then be taken back to the application where you will see the document name appear next to the Browse button.
- Click on the UPLOAD button.
You have now completed the process!